As much as I love Billy Stewart, even he's not  helping draw whatever
conclusions I'm supposed to draw from  Obama.

I'm not seeing anything here but a political vacuum for the  communist
alternative you're talking about.  Everybody in America  believes in
capital, jobs,
and wage labor.

Yo . . . what is meant by a communist pole - polarity is a politic held
together by the simple belief that society most provide for people who have
little or no money and cannot pay their bills. That's it. The only way for
people
to have socially necessary means of life, when people cannot buy them due  to
lack of money, is for society to give them these things. That it!

All that cramp about glorious workers, and workers councils and workers
democracy; Stalin vs Trotsky and so on is useless and means nothing. The
masses
themselves are going to strive for greater political liberty as a  spontaneous
impulse.

As a fight I am feeling economic communism as stated above. Everything else
as political ideology is more or less useless. I believe this is the stage we
are at.

WL

WL.
**************Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in your