The real issue is over concentrating on "private sector jobs" - as
government spending or socially necessary means of life. The pouring
of  trillions of
dollars down the rabbit hole of modern speculative finance is  designed to
starve the workers of these needed funds.

^^^^^
CB: Well, yeah, that more later

WL: The issue is not "me" or "who I am," rather the issue is how are  comrades
frame the current struggle of the working class.

^^^^^^
CB: Well, yeuuuh.  Is you is or is you ain't ain't
the issue.  I figured that out 30 years ago.
And some comrades around here are not
framing the current struggles of the working
class correctly.  when they fail to see
that Obama is the leader of the working
class right now.  Stuff like "O is the
CEO of the capitalists is bad framing.
Hisotric, maybe world historic erroneous
framing.

^^^^^
 Towards this end a  doctrine
is being put forth as the strategy and tactics of using "class  intersection"
as a measure of the complex fight unfolding. This is what is  missing in
assessments of the Obama administration and the existing correlations  of
forces
in the Senate.

^^^^^
CB: Reiterate

^^^^^

Further comrades cannot be sectarian for fighting to establish a communist
polarity in the political sphere.

^^^^^^
CB:  Yes they can. A "communist" polarity
is premature and sectarian right now. We
need a popular front, all peoples front.

^^^^^^

Which side are you on is not a conception of
Democrats or Republicans but workers and capitalist.

WL.

^^^^^^^
CB: Wrong. Right now the Democrats of Obama
is the side to be on. Which side are you on ?