Of course this stuff is silly. Aside from the obvious, it might be
interesting to delve into the ideological content of Jackson's songs
and his views. Also, the social basis of his pathology.

But to tell the truth, I'm more interested in the Jazz Icons DVDs,
consisting of video footage of concerts by the greats such as Sonny
Rollins, Rahsaan Roland Kirk, John Coltrane, etc.  I want to spend my
time with real music, not pop culture bullshit.