I would bet corporate interests pumped huge amounts of money into the
Brown campaign. Meanwhile,
Coakely alienated the Obama gang:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martha_Coakley

>>In her last television debate January 11, 2010 at the University of
>>Massachusetts, when asked about the prospects of victory in Afghanistan,
>>Coakley stated, "I think we have done what we are going to be able to do in
>>Afghanistan. I think that we should plan an exit strategy. Yes. I'm not sure
>>there is a way to succeed. <<

So that poll is meaningless garbage. The message is: come in anywhere
left of Barrage Obushwa and he'll f- you good and hard, like any good
politician from Illinois. I'm writing a check for Kucinich's
re-election now because the Wall Street bagmen of the Demoncratic
Party are plotting his downfall right now.

CJ