http://www.nhregister.com/articles/2010/01/10/news/a1jesse.txt

" usually when jesse jackson starts on a rampage i think to myself "he
goes another case of racism toward Caucasians but i have to say this
time he is fighting for something even caucasians can stand behind. it
is about time that we have the greedy rich bankers and money men have
to be responsible for what they cause. if these bankers weren't so
greedy we wouldn't have half of the problems with our economy. It
started with the bigwigs wanting more money with industry so we sent
that over seas, now we barely have jobs and no one can afford anything
but these bigwigs have multiple homes in multiple states while many
don't even have a roof over their heads. Mark my words tho. in two
years will be the beginning of something new in industry. When that
occurs rest assured that the age of the bigwigs will come to a abrupt
ending. "