In a message dated 3/23/2010 2:11:41  P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
cb31...@gmail.com writes:

CB: Dave Moore:  "Carry on"

Yep, that the flavor. You know more than you think. We simply have a
different place in a division of labor. The things I cannot do I go on line and

ask for help.

What is needed is a federation of revolutionaries. No one has to surrender
their particular ideological and theory bent. Fuck calling things a
"Popular  Front" or a "united Front."

If you do not do work in the electoral arena, then shut the fuck up. Accept
 the reports of comrade who are involved in this work and then form an
opinion.  In Detroit we have always discovered the means and ways to flow
together and  this includes the Trotskyist crew.

I never hated on Debs Hall or the SWP work.

I do have a very strong opinion, but it is not relevant  in real work.
Adhere to your group.  So what! That is the point of a federation.

We take Lenin the wrong way, although he has been dead for a very long
time.

And yes, Dave Moore is part of a production line of literature in progress.

WL.