CB:>>Nope. Nuclear disarmament is still species-being project numero uno.<<

Which is why Israel ought to be disarmed. I think they are the only
country that ever threatened to use its nukes indiscriminately to try
and commit suicide and take the world with it. I mean, not just in
theory. That would be after Egypt whipped their asses in  conventional
warfare, using rather primitive (I assume Stalinist) wire-guided
missiles to  destroy the IDF. Operation Masada would have been Israel
taking its nukes and using them to blow up as much of the world as it
could reach, and then exploding very dirty cobalt-laced bombs to try
and poison the rest of the world--it would do that if it had to come
to terms with a victorious Egypt (which is why both the US and the
USSR had to intervene to defuse the situation).

It's project no. 1 for whom? For pro-war, pro-militarism hacks retired
from the US military placed on panels of 'arms control experts' ,
writing propaganda for think tanks and politicians?

--
Japan Higher Education Outlook
http://japanheo.blogspot.com/

ELT in Japan