http://www.glottaassociates.com/commentaries.html

COMMENTARIES
Workers in this country do not have a voice. The corporate media
repeats the mantra of free speech incessantly but they control the
content. We, the people, own the airwaves but we have no access to
them. The commentaries on this CD represent an attempt to provide an
alternative voice to the corporate speak that defines and limits all
programmatic discussion. The commentaries have a twofold purpose: to
provide a programmatic analysis for which workers can fight and to
speak to progressives so that we can avoid the traps of
marginalization. In other words, the commentaries are an invitation to
dialogue. In that way, they represent an alternative to my book, The
Road to Hell is Not Paved With Good Intentions. I invite the
reader/listener to enter the dialogue and join the struggle to change
the world.

Yours in Struggle,

Ronald D. Glotta