What is your evidence for this? Juan Cole (link I posted earlier), who
seems to have some pretty expert knowledge, says this is not the case
and that 90% is now in rebel hands and that even Gaddafi's own tribe
is split. The way patriotic Libyans can prevent a drawn out civil war
that might invite imperialist intervention is by killing the mofo SOB
as quickly as possible. I support them fully.
-dave