On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 8:58 PM, Lou Paulsen <loupaul...@sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> The split took some able people with it but I don't think "precipitous
> decline" is accurate. And it's been a difficult period. Have other groups
> held their ground better?

The very fact that we're having a discussion about the "precipitous decline"
of a group this small is rather a testimony to the state of the American
Left.

No offense intended to any of the organizations or their members, but if
you're measuring your successes relative to each other or to where you were
in the past--rather than to the state of the class struggle and its
needs--you're barking up the wrong tree.

ML