On 29.06.2011 17:58, Angelus Novus wrote:

According to the website Sexy Bundestag, http://www.sexybundestag.de

Number 1 sexiest member of the Bundestag is Yvonne Ploetz of Die Linke.  Number
2 is the SPD's Carola Reimann, Number 3 Katja Dörner from the Greens.

Die Linke is also well represented in the top 10, with Caren Lay at Number 5,
Nicole Gohlke at Number 7, and economic guru Sara Wagenknecht at Number 9.

I must say that I was most surprised to find this on this list - even if I do personally know several of those currently in the Top 20. - Incidentally it's an ongoing poll and the positions change every few minutes.

Einde O'Callaghan