On 9/4/2011 8:37 PM, Andrew Pollack wrote:
  Although lord knows Castro has been bad enough on Libya that the
Brecht quote could certainly apply in a more general way.
And it certainly applies to neoStalinists in the US, which is why the
Brecht quote was my signature line for weeks
It would be fascinating, at least to me, to discover what it is that "Castro" has been so bad on about Libya, including which Castro you're talking about. Fidel, now columnist-in-chief? Raúl? Specific dates, quotes and URL's would be helpful. Because from where I sit, it sure looks to me like Fidel nailed it while the imperialist left, I mean the left in the imperialist countries, blew it so completely, totally and absolutely that by now I would have thunk that motions to the effect of "The greatest contribution we can make to the development of the Communist movement is to dissolve" would be pending in a fair number of organizations.

Joaquín