OK, I'll see if there's some in English translation.  Back in 1966
when I was in 8th grade, my science teacher threatened to kick me out
of class for questioning these theories which obviously he didn't
understand either.  Then again, this was a religious school where we
were supposed to accept dogmas as revealed truth. We had similar
experiences with the priest in religion class.