http://neutrinoscience.blogspot.com/2011/09/arriving-fashionable-late-for-party.html

Supernova 1987a was a distance of 166,912 ± 10.1 light years [2] from Earth
when it died. Taking these values we can calculate that the time difference
between the neutrinos arriving at the neutrino observatories and the
telescopes seeing SN1987a would be

*2.48 x 10-5 x 166912 = 4.14 years*

Combining the errors on the SN1987a distance, systematic and statistical
errors of the Opera result we get a value of

*4.14 ± 0.97 years*

There is no evidence to support that this is the case - as I mentioned the
neutrinos were seen just 3 hours before SN1987a was seen by optical
telescopes. In this case the neutrinos did not arrive early for the party it
was the light that was fashionably late!