Tristan reported: Remains of 1,700 inmates slain in Abu Salim jail during
Gaddafi's ruleunearthed amid continuing battles over Sirte.

Lou commented: To put that into perspective, the USA has 50 times as many
people as Libya so that the proportional number of deaths here would be
85,000. Those men were killed over a few hours apparently. What an insane
bloodlust. The admiration that some leftists have for Qaddafi is simply
beyond me.

Myself: Lou, I echo these sentiments. The dead are indeed many. I wonder if
Comrade Luko would care to respond.

comradely

Gary
<http://greenhouse.economics.utah.edu/mailman/options/marxism/gary.maclennan1%40gmail.com>