On Fri, 2012-02-10 at 04:30 +0200, Joseph Catron wrote:
> It's a TACTIC. NOT
> an organization. NOT an ideology. I know you're aware of this, since
> you yourself said it earlier in the day.

If its a tactic, ie, wearing black and masks, then I'm against this as a
tactic, period. It splits the people into two groups, the black clad and
everyone else.

It smacks of some sort of Batman superhero posturing. Here comes the
Black Bloc to save the day! As the benighted masses look on stupidly or
cheer. Or get "educated" by a cop's nightstick after the superheroes run
away.

If you think the the role of the working class is to liberate itself, as
itself, as a class for itself, there is no place for this sort of thing.

It will have to be outgrown as an infantile disorder, as class
consciousness makes headway.

Jon Flanders