If you're referring to me and my blog piece at filmint, it is mostly very
critical of Cohen and makes clear that I found Borat an awful, racist film.
This doesn't change the fact that the final ten minutes of The Dictator are
very clever in a way that I find legitimately interesting - even more
interesting specifically because he has made such disgusting films in the past.
When I saw the film you could hear and feel how unexpected the theme of his
speech was to an audience consisting of about 1/3 journos, people who rarely
react to anything.