John Wesley said:
In the early years of AIDS, persons with that condition were confined in such
institutions.

In the Sixties and Seventies, poliotical dissidents were generally sent to the
UMAP forced labour units.

MikeG.

El pueblo armado jamas sera aplastado!

* * * *

Ken Hiebert replies:
I cannot recall the source, but I have been told two things about AIDS in Cuba.
 One, that AIDS patients received the best treatment possible.  Two, that Cuba
was successful in halting an explosion of AIDS.  Perhaps others will know more
about this than I do.
                                        ken h