So you can understand someone being assaulted might call the police, but so
long as you are not being beaten up, you can maintain your ideological
"purity." So if a friend is being beaten up and ask you to call the police
for him [like supporting the call of the Syrian people for intervention]
your repsonse would be "I'm just not going to call the police my friend."

Have I got that right?

--
Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions