Greetings,

I saw a few writings on this topic ten years ago or so when the NeoCons were ascendant -- is there a good summary of this evolution that someone from this group would recommend? From the looks of evolving U.S. policy toward Syria, their influence remains significant.

In Solidarity,
Doug

Douglas S. Harvey, Ph.D.
http://www.pickeringchatto.com/theatre_of_empire_the
"The growing good of the world is partly dependent on unhistoric events;
and the things that are not so ill with you and me as they might have been,
is half owing to the number who lived faithfully a hidden life, and rest
in unvisited tombs." George Eliot