Happy May Day Lou, and keep your chin up. You and this list are an
important Internet resource, and that includes your commentary. As Ken and
others have already written, the circulation and impact of Marxmail goes
far beyond those who subscribe to it. Every day I forward multiple items to
some or all of the 20+ people in my mini-network, including 3 who worked
with you here in Houston. Although I know you would rather walk on hot
coals for eternity, if you ever ventured back to Houston, you wouldn't have
to pay for lodging. You and Les deserve more than a medal, and have the
respect and admiration of many. ~Gulfmann