> On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 12:45 PM, Louis Proyect <l...@panix.com> wrote:
>
> http://www.versobooks.com/**blogs/1297<http://www.versobooks.com/blogs/1297>
>
> I was rather surprised to see overwhelming support for Taylor.

No surprise at all here. These are professors and grad students picking
sides. In academia, postcolonialists and cultural studies types outnumber
Marxists approximately 30 to 1. Career interests pure and simple will
provoke a huge backlash against any Marxist critique of postcolonialism (or
of mainstream economics, Keynesianism, sociology, political science, etc.).