No offence, Louis, but I have no idea what you are talking about--smile.
What is the web site you are referring to?

Honestly, Lester has a point.
I am pretty sure that Assad is not an ideal leader whom I as a Marxist could
endorse--smile.
The thing that worries me is what our own imperialism is planning an
intervention in Syria.

Since, Louis, I notice you don't suffer fools  lightly, I ask you to be
gentle with me...do you think we are witnessing  a pre- Iraq style
propaganda build-up to an intervention headed by US imperialism in Syria?

Right now I am not addressing whether the rebels are good guys or not, but
asking about what imperialism's intentions are.
I know you're not a mind-reader, but just trying to get a take on your
analysis.

Once again, thanks for all the hard work in keeping this list going.

Fraternally,

Dan W.