Greek lessons: workers occupy factory, continue production:
http://rdln.wordpress.com/2013/02/12/greek-lessons-workers-occupy-factory-continue-production/

Greek factory occupation: the machines of self-management have been turned
on:
http://rdln.wordpress.com/2013/02/15/greek-factory-the-machines-of-self-management-have-been-turned-on/

Workers' self-management only solution: interview with spokesperson for
Thessaloniki factory occupation:
http://rdln.wordpress.com/2013/03/05/workers-self-management-only-solution-interview-with-spokesperson-for-vio-me-occupation/

What surprises me in the Greek situation is that there have not been a lot
more workplace occupations.  One of the interesting points made by the
comrade in the interview is that while there appears to be a lot of protest
- general strikes are pretty common, for instance - to a significant extent
people have just gone home, struggling to cope.

I was quite surprised to learn how large the number of general strikes has
been in Greece in recent years.  But the downside of this is that a general
strike in Greece now is no big deal for the ruling class.  They've learned
to cope with rather regular general strikes.  Until workers start seizing
workplaces and such workplaces start linking up, the ruling class doesn't
really seem to be under threat.
Phil