Sorry I thought he was Jewish, my bad. The fact is that Jews were indeed in
 the progressive movement in numbers far out of proportion to their numbers
in  the total population. Of course, as an oppressed people, it is not too
hard to  figure out why. It is quite correct to label this charge as
primarily coming  from the rightwing, and indeed the Stalinists used that
prejudice
to their own  advantage in most of Eastern Europe. Randy

In a message dated 6/27/2013 4:05:12 P.M. Central Daylight Time,