On 3/20/14 2:39 PM, Marv Gandall wrote:
If anything, I find Louis' support for the left bourgeois Green Party
equally problematic, though I would not stoop to smearing him for it,
because I am aware it is also tactical in nature.

Yes, I might be mistaken on the Greens. I just learned that Donald Trump had donated $300,000 to Howie Hawkins Senatorial campaign and that Howie has used $10,000 of that to pay for his 60th birthday in Syracuse with Beyonce jumping out of a cake to sing "Happy Birthday" and "The Internationale".