Another in a string of undocumented, most likely bullshit, snotty and
childish attacks on a very valuable comrade (Sebastian) and institution
(HM).
My interactions with him, and with those who work with him, have been
nothing but positive.
HM is a huge resource for revolutionaries, and you all come off like a
bunch of wanna-be-theoretical-luminaries who are resentful at those who've
put in the work to contribute something significant.
If I'm wrong about all that you'll have to prove it with facts.

On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 3:31 PM, james pitman via Marxism <