Where to now for 'Bust the Budget' in Australia?

Such has been the success from the bosses' point of view of the class
collaboration of the union leadership and movement over the last 30 years that,
by and large, most unionists and concerned community members will not even
think about taking control of their unions and the protests to bust the budget
with strikes, let alone try to do it.

Until such time as we do that we will be in a downward cycle of defeat and
despair and the alternating puppet show of neoliberal Labor and the neoliberal
Coalition in government, aided by the neoliberal Greens. If we don't fight we
lose, now and into the future.

http://enpassant.com.au/2014/07/06/where-to-now-for-bust-the-budget/
Send list submissions to: Marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu