I'm back from work now.

A friend of mine, Buddy Clark - he can be heard reading a quote from the
Declaration of Independence in my film, Vietnam: American Holocaust, told
me how, as a young Marine, he became so causal with death that he would eat
his lunch on the bodies of dead Koreans. He was crying when he told me
this. Working on the film forced him to relive some very painful memories
but his contributions were invaluable to its creation.

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291
(310) 581-1536

<http://wlcentral.org/user/2965/track>

On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 9:03 PM, Jeff via Marxism <