Yes, I get that Jeff is just as dishonest as Lou, and probably more so. (We
could chalk Lou's false claims up to sloppy carelessness, but I don't know
what excuses can be made for Jeff's careful wording.)

I normally refrain from vanity posts, but since Jeff has chosen to make a
point of it, here is the sum total of my reportage over the past month:

   - Local rights groups still documenting toll of Israel's Gaza offensive

<http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/local-human-rights-groups-still-documenting-toll-israels-gaza-offensive-1259371550>
   - Israel forces Gaza fishermen to undress in attack violating ceasefire
   deal

<http://electronicintifada.net/content/israel-forces-gaza-fishermen-undress-attack-violating-ceasefire-deal/13888>
   - Israel tortures prisoners captured in Gaza invasion

<http://electronicintifada.net/content/israel-tortures-prisoners-captured-gaza-invasion/13861>
   - Gaza beach massacre commemorated by child survivors

<http://electronicintifada.net/content/gaza-beach-massacre-commemorated-child-survivors/13844>
   - Tens of thousands remain homeless in Gaza

<http://electronicintifada.net/content/tens-thousands-remain-homeless-gaza/13825>
   - "These are war crimes," says father of Gaza family wiped out by
   Israeli airstrike

<http://electronicintifada.net/content/these-are-war-crimes-says-father-gaza-family-wiped-out-israeli-airstrike/13811>

A good sampling of earlier stuff can be found here:

   - Electronic Intifada <http://electronicintifada.net/people/joe-catron>
   - Middle East Eye <http://www.middleeasteye.net/users/joe-catron>

Of course I realize that Jeff, a measured and deliberate liar, won't care.
I post this only for the benefit of others, who may have lingering doubts
about his dishonesty.

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 9:13 PM, Jeff via Marxism <
marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu> wrote:

[L]et me
> translate the above quote:
>
> "Judging only by the emphasis given in their reporting of various
> atrocities, one would conclude that Joseph Catron, Robert Fisk, Tariq Ali,
> Phyllis Bennis, Yoshie Furuhashi, Press TV, RT.com, WSWS.org, the PSL, the
> WWP, Counterfire, Global Research and Moon of Alabama consider biting a
> dead man's heart to be worse than napalming schoolchildren.
>
> Get it?

lytlað."
Send list submissions to: Marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu