#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

There are two different, even if perhaps slightly overlapping, issues here.
One is whether AWL is pro-Zionist and Islamophobic. The answer is yes,
without question, and it can be documented if need be.
The other is whether AWL's take on Ukraine is accurate. It very well might
be.
90% of what the Stalinists in WWP/PSL say is accurate. But as with AWL,
interpreting everything they say, and the spin they put on it, requires
extra care given their bankrupt politics.

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 10:48 AM, Sergii Kutnii via Marxism <