#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I didn't get that at all. I thought we were talking about how Jews identify
themselves in America, it is just as much a race/ethnicity in the US as it
is in Europe.

As for calling NYC "Jerusalem" it has plenty of Jews. IMO they should be
able to live wherever they want, NYC or Tel Aviv or even in the West Bank,
but not as settler-colonists.

- Amith

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 5:28 PM, Ken Hiebert via Marxism <