#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Admittedly I've only skimmed all the replies in this thread, but from what
I  saw the entire discussion has revolved around military moves by
Hezbollah and Israel.
I definitely side with Michael K. and those critical of Hezbollah's bluster
in that sphere.
But now it's time to turn to a class analysis of the "Resistance."
On that the late Bassem Chit's piece is essential (search for "hizb" not
"hezb")
http://www.isj.org.uk/index.php4?id=1034&issue=145

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 6:15 AM, Michael Karadjis via Marxism <