#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 8:40 AM, Louis Proyect via Marxism
<marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu> wrote:

> http://www.theguardian.com/news/2015/feb/18/yanis-varoufakis-how-i-became-an-erratic-marxist

Varoufakis wrote:
"Even as unemployment doubled and then trebled, under Thatcher’s
radical neoliberal interventions, I continued to harbour hope that
Lenin was right: “Things have to get worse before they get better.” As
life became nastier, more brutish and, for many, shorter, it occurred
to me that I was tragically in error: things could get worse in
perpetuity, without ever getting better."

source of Lenin quote?