#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

leaving aside the source and present content of his opinions, the Germans
actually told Greece today they should dismiss him as their negotiator!
(this right after telling them that their surrender was inadequate)
http://www.chaniapost.eu/?p=16734

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 12:39 PM, Paul Flewers via Marxism <