#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I am sure Amith is reporting accurately the views of the milieu he is in
touch with and/or knowledgeable about.

What he describes of their backwardness does not however match anything
I've seen. Quite the opposite: the direction of the less radical parts of
the Palestine solidarity movement in recent years has been pleasantly
surprising, with more and more activists supporting right of return and
taking on Zionism per se.

On Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 10:02 PM, A.R. G via Marxism <