#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I don't know what Louis has to do with it but I thought Clay's post was
very superficial. Many of the alleged Syrian regime apologists are just
rando leftists who weren't sure what to make of the Ghouta attack as it was
happening. To suggest that DN! is some kind of Assad apologist outfit is
bizarre.

- Amith

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 1:16 PM, Ron Jacobs via Marxism <