#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On Jul 16, 2015, at 12:41 AM, nathan tankus <somekindofhetero...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> When discussing and developing our thoughts on this Yves and I discussed this
> with multiple IT experts who were involved in the finance IT transition to
> the Euro. We've also gotten pieces written by them, building on our larger
> economic points surrounding these issues. She's also done consulting work on
> large IT project changes.
>
> I also sanity checked these arguments with my Father who has a similar IT
> background to Louis. This stuff really is obvious when you talk to someone
> working in Finance IT.
> --
> -Nathan Tankus

Are these concerns relevant only to the small debtor countries on the eurozone
periphery?

What if the Spanish or Italians or French decided they wanted to leave the
eurozone? Their economies are far larger and more complex than is Greece’s.

Is the suggestion here that all of the peoples in the eurozone are trapped in
it because the technical problems of converting to a sovereign currency are
intractable, or is there something special about the technological structure of
Greek capitalism?