#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 7/18/15 11:55 AM, James Creegan via Marxism wrote:
I make this prediction because I think that the left-reformism you speak
of, more than just a set of mistaken ideas, is closer to a class ideology
based upon the position of middling layers (small business people,
professionals of various kinds, union bureaucrats and party politicians) in
capitalist society. And it is, unfortunately, these layers that are most
prominent in the Western left today.

Let Jim Creegan play "scratch to gangrene" somewhere else. I really don't listen to someone play-act Leon Trotsky versus James Burnham here. He is getting the boot.