#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Even Chip Berlet, who seems to be one of the citations about this
right-wing-infiltration conspiracism (to say nothing of his other, awful
positions on Palestine) concedes that it makes sense to have tactical
alliances with right-wingers some of the time:

- Amith

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 6:11 PM, Jeff via Marxism <