#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

> The rhetoric from Hendrick sounds very similar to this bizarre Zionist
> rant, posted here in the spirit of LOL:

I've had numerous exchanges with Hendricks on FB, and although, like many
of us, she can rush quickly to judgement, I would not accuse her of being
pro-zionist. I will say I found her to be somewhat hypercritical, as if she
makes up her mind about someone's political stance based on some emotional
criteria or otherwise insignificant tidbit. I remember her digging around
in my FB page for personal info after we had a disagreement over some
issue, which ended with her posting a photo I had uploaded of a vintage
Marlin 30-30 lever-action rifle from 1954, which I had recently acquired
and had been in the process of cleaning, repairing, and sighting in with a
new Williams peep sight.  Due to the fact that I am left eye dominant, I've
always had a preference for Marlin lever actions, for obvious reasons.
Having been raised in the rural south by parents who had both grown up on
medium-sized working farms, I have always owned long guns and shotguns. I
enjoy target practice after a swim at the pool. i find it relaxing. Anyway,
I digress. She ended up trying to cast me as a right wing loonie. When I
saw the photo of Louis in that article with the sub-heading of
"ex-marxist", I had to laugh. In defense of Hendricks, she eventually came
around to understanding my own stance on guns and the south, after I shared
with her some pertinent material.

Greg