#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

At 18:01 31-07-15 -0400, Louis Proyect via Marxism wrote:
>http://www.democraticunderground.com/1021227

You just got done shutting down discussion on this very issue (which I
totally understand because it became totally unproductive). But now I guess
it's fair game again. I have no interest in debating with one person on
this list but tomorrow I will (after fully reading through this piece)
compare and report what I have determined from looking at the evidence
about this person and the dangers that both Jewish Voice for Peace and the
US Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation detected and responded to.

- Jeff