#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

The thing about Jeff is, he's just not a careful thinker. Although it was
too silly to bother me, I still recall this gem of a personal attack:

"Judging only by the emphasis given in their reporting of various
atrocities, one would conclude that Joseph Catron, Robert Fisk, Tariq Ali,
Phyllis Bennis, Yoshie Furuhashi, Press TV, RT.com, WSWS.org, the PSL, the
WWP, Counterfire, Global Research and Moon of Alabama consider biting a
dead man's heart to be worse than napalming schoolchildren."

http://lists.csbs.utah.edu/pipermail/marxism/2014-September/255735.html

The date was September 26, when I had just finished a particularly busy
month of Gaza reporting (and hadn't done any other for years):

Local rights groups still documenting toll of Israel's Gaza offensive
<http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/local-human-rights-groups-still-documenting-toll-israels-gaza-offensive-1259371550>
Israel forces Gaza fishermen to undress in attack violating ceasefire deal
<http://electronicintifada.net/content/israel-forces-gaza-fishermen-undress-attack-violating-ceasefire-deal/13888>
Israel tortures prisoners captured in Gaza invasion
<http://electronicintifada.net/content/israel-tortures-prisoners-captured-gaza-invasion/13861>
Gaza beach massacre commemorated by child survivors
<http://electronicintifada.net/content/gaza-beach-massacre-commemorated-child-survivors/13844>
Tens of thousands remain homeless in Gaza
<http://electronicintifada.net/content/tens-thousands-remain-homeless-gaza/13825>
"These are war crimes," says father of Gaza family wiped out by Israeli
airstrike
<http://electronicintifada.net/content/these-are-war-crimes-says-father-gaza-family-wiped-out-israeli-airstrike/13811>

Personally, I'm rarely curious enough to open his e-mails. If you must, I
advise against taking their contents seriously. *Caveat emptor*.

On Sun, Aug 2, 2015 at 4:26 PM, A.R. G via Marxism <