#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

New from Linux Beach:

     Are 71 Syrian refugees found dead in Austria part of Assad's
     holocaust?

<http://claysbeach.blogspot.com/2015/08/are-71-syrian-refugees-found-dead-in.html>

We now know that the 71 dead bodies found in the back of a truck on a road in Austria were refugees from Syria. They left Syria, not for economic reasons, as with so many migrants from Africa and the Middle East; they fled Syria as refugees because for four years now *Syrian President Bashat al-Assad* has responded to the popular demand that he step down my making war on civilians <http://claysbeach.blogspot.com/2013/07/assads-new-strategy-nothing-makes.html>. I think these deaths, like a growing number, are the result of what I am beginning to call Assad's holocaust. *UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon* must be feeling the much same. He said <http://www.un.org/press/en/2015/sgsm17039.doc.htm> the Syrian war had /“just been manifested on a roadside in the heart of Europe.”/
*More...* <http://claysbeach.blogspot.com/2015/08/are-71-syrian-refugees-found-dead-in.html>*
* **
**
****