#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

We should be clear that it is the Israeli government that has killed the
two state solution and not the Palestinians.  The corrupt ninnies that
constitute the Palestinian regime have been so outmaneuvered by the
Zionists that the most radical  way forward and the one most likely to
achieve victory  may be unavoidable. All in all it makes for a strange
dialectic.  We could have a unitary *de facto* state with the Palestinians
demanding universal franchise. Now wouldn't that be embarrassing for the
"only democracy in the Middle east"?

comradely

Gary

On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 2:21 PM, Philip Ferguson via Marxism <