#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

So the breaking news has it that Sanders says he will work with Clinton to
ensure the defeat of Trump.  So much for "Feeling the Bern".  All that
delirium of the brave to get Hilary Clinton into the White House.

It is hard to resist "I told you so".

As for working with the Democratic part my thoughts are summed up by what
Long John Silver said to Jim Hawkins "you can't touch pitch and not be
mucked, lad". Or as my mother used to say, "If you lie down with a dog,
you'll get fleas".

comradely

Gary