#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I am so amazed that people on this list aren't more troubled by Trump's
racism. Did you hear his speech on immigration?

Nobody here comments.Nobody here cares. Where are the exposures of Trump's
white nationalist connections.

I feel like the treachery of the "anti-imperialist" Left,which is no
stranger to white chauvinism, has come home/

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291
(310) 581-1536