#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 9/2/16 11:15 AM, Clay Claiborne via Marxism wrote:

I feel like the treachery of the "anti-imperialist" Left,which is no
stranger to white chauvinism, has come home/

Stop name-calling, Clay. Calling people traitors is strictly prohibited here. The Marxism list that preceded this one was destroyed by that kind of invective. In fact the 60s left imploded because every major political difference was escalated into exposing traitors to the left. I saw the SWP collapse because dissidents were regarded as a "petty bourgeois" opposition while the Maoists were always splitting over who was the "revisionist". I don't mind heated debates but try to stick to the issues.