#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I honestly don't believe I have to point this out, but Wilson held power,
and Trump has not.  Wilson lied the country into a world war that killed
and mained Americans in the hundreds of thousands.  He presided over a wave
of lynchings as well as the armed, vicious, and lethal assaults on the
black community by both the authorities and by real white nationalist thugs
. . . . .

Not that I'm unhappy to see Clay so in touch with his inner child, but this
is my last comment on this subject line, since it's clear that realities
just don't weigh anything for those who want to ignore them.

On Sat, Sep 3, 2016 at 12:14 AM, Clay Claiborne via Marxism <