#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Nice try at obscuring that white nationalists (not white male status
anxiety) driving the campaign. You had to stick to [illegal] immigration
and not even talk about the people - immigrates. If you strayed a bit - you
would have to incorporate the Trump campaign HATRED for Muslims and blacks
into your its all about neo-liberalism meme.

Obviously I can't speak for others on this list, but as a Marxist, I
support the free flow of labor across borders. There are no real
restrictions on the flow of capital but the capitalist impose it on labor -
in part by declaring a part of their labor "illegal", a label you clearly
endorse. As a Marxist I don't subscribe to Trump's brand of nationalism or
yours.

Excuse me now I have a chassis swap to attend to in DCOPs-DFW.

Best regards,

Clay

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions